Dear travelers, partners and friends,
Our Management Team and our Group Quality Department has extensive experience and updated knowledge applying ISO22000 and 14001 protocols over the past years and you can trust us your valuable holidays: Travel with Safety!
The new reality, the spread of the Covid-19, dictates additional precautionary measures for health and safety. For our company Enorme Hotels & Villas, the shielding of health, both of public and that of our clients, employees, partners, as well as of the local community, constitutes our absolute priority. We work methodically with the purpose to provide a safe environment for your holidays, your relaxation, and the relief towards the new situation, along with the maximum possible flexibility in your trip planning.
Currently, in Crete the official Covid-19 cases were scant and we hope that the low figures will remain the same during the following period. We are closely monitoring the developments and implement the instructions of the World Health Organization and the Greek authorities with deep devotion and respect.
We are systematically preparing ourselves for the moment that we will welcome you again within our hotel grounds.
At the same time, we have created this manual with detailed instructions and information about the policy of our hotel in relation to Coronavirus, which will be updated, according to the latest developments. For more information, you can also contact with the team of Hygiene & Safety at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Health and Safety Measures
Enorme Hotels & Villas has already composed a plan of action, aiming both at preventing the presence and at handling effectively any possible suspicious cases and, therefore, obstruct an expansion among our employees, associates or clients.
We have created a special management Team for Covid-19, including a doctor specialized in Covid-19, that oversees the safe, regular and unobstructed operation of our hotel, concerning the direct treatment of coronavirus cases, and gives necessary instructions and guidance to our employees, according to the regulations of the official Authorities.
All our employees are constantly being trained, according to the instructions and advice of the World Health Organization and of the requirements of our State and are provided to use all necessary personal protective equipment.
The utmost goal of our company is to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and for this reason, we are in cooperation with a certified company with the purpose of shielding the health of our hotel, according to the strict standards and the certification of the practices that we implement along with the methodical training of our staff.
Our Front Office Team is perfectly trained to welcome and guide you.
- In the reception area, as in all public areas, there are hand disinfectant devices.
- We have a “Health First” Ambassador whom you may contact should you have any enquiry about our processes or require medical assistance.
- The floor is clearly marked with signage indicating where you should stand when waiting at the Front Office Desk.
- Social distancing is expected at all times.
- Room Key Cards will be sanitized
- You are strongly encouraged to avoid using cash
- Check-in time will be at 15:00 and check-out time at 11:00 in order to secure proper room cleaning and disinfection
While trying to reduce the crowding and the interaction within the Reception area, we provide the following options to our clients:
- On-line (web) check in through our website
- Outdoor check in & check out, if requested by the guest
Hand Washing and Disinfection
As one of the most important and effective practices against the spread of not only Covid-19 but of numerous existing viruses and infections, we urge and alert all our guests, staff and associates to regularly wash and sterilize their hands. No matter how simple it sounds, handwashing with soap and clean water or with disinfectants, is a fundamental action to barricade oneself. Handwashing and sanitizing stations are for this reason established throughout our premises.
Areas of the Hotel & Housekeeping
For the safety of all of us, we have implemented a very strict procedure of cleaning and thorough disinfection in all rooms and the public & staff areas likewise. All units are deeply disinfected prior to any new guest arrival.
- The staff of the housekeeping department is especially trained on the procedures of cleaning and disinfecting the rooms, with constant training courses that take place during the recent years in relation to dealing with epidemic cases.
- Non-essential items such as decorative pillows, stationery, magazines will be removed for your own safety.
- Room cleaning will be provided only upon request.
- Maintenance in rooms will be carried out upon call and only when guests are not in room
- We are adhering to a strict cleaning & sanitization schedule using selected and certified products by globally acclaimed suppliers.
- Our guests are encouraged to use only their room’s WC and not public WCs.
- All public areas and toilets are cleaned and disinfected regularly during the day, according to specific schedule.
The implementation of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) system continues in any Food & Beverage department.
Our trained staff will be by your side for your convenience and your protection.
- Hands should be sanitized when entering an outlet.
- Specific meal operation -hours for each room will be available.
- Tables’ set-up is following social distancing guidelines.
- All buffet restaurants will be re-organized and managed by our personnel.
- Bars will be re-organized in order to secure social distancing.
- We try to portion the food in the buffet, in order to be easier and safer for the service of our clients.
Beach & Swimming Pools
Our privileged wide location on the beach and the large spaces around the swimming pools allow us to implement the necessary distancing, enforced by the new precautionary measures.
- Our sun loungers will be arranged at 2 m distance around the pools and the beach.
- Sun loungers will be sanitized every morning and during daytime.
- According to current government regulations, the 1 person per 5 sq. metres ratio should be enforced at all times at the pools.
- Towel use at the sunbeds in all pools and beach is mandatory.
- PH and chlorine levels will be monitored frequently in order to guarantee 24/7 pool sanitization.
- Individual sports for families such as Table Tennis are allowed: upon reservation.
- Participation in small groups for all activities (Yoga, Pilates and stretching) is available at our brand-new outdoor fitness area
- Beauty Facilities & Massage will be operating in an Open-air area.